couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Traun Leyden <tley...@signaturelabsinc.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB toolkit for turn-based games
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 02:15:20 GMT
I am working on a turn-based chess game that uses Couch on the backend.
 It's a native iOS app built on top of CouchBase Lite (aka TouchDB).

It has an added twist where multiple players can form a team, and so while
the chess game alternates between moves of the White team and the Black
team, there can be multiple players on each team and it will alternate
moves between the players within the team.

I haven't pushed this to github yet, hopefully next week!  Will post
another update when I do.