couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Keith Gable <>
Subject Re: CouchDB not reachable (beginner's question)
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 14:12:35 GMT
ufw and shorewall are great wrappers for iptables that abstract iptables's
terminology into something better.

If you want a GUI to build the firewall config, check out FWBuilder. There
are a few others that exist as well, but I cannot remember what they're

If you're having trouble setting up CouchDB to listen on all interfaces
(, I would not suggest trying to create an operating system.

Keith Gable
A+, Network+, and Storage+ Certified Professional
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
Mobile Application Developer / Web Developer