couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Marten Feldtmann <itli...@schrievkrom.de>
Subject Re: Apache CouchDB 1.2.2 - strange
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 07:30:46 GMT
I deinstalled CouchDB, installed it again with the offical download for
windows (CouchDB 1.2.2, Erlang 15) and got the same errors and names.

I deinstalled CouchDB again and installed 1.2.2 (Erlang 14) and this
database started (as a service) but did not answer any requests.

I deinstalled CouchDB again and installed 1.2.1 and everything was ok again.

Marten