couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Gerald Richter - ECOS <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject AW: view_indexer fails / cryptic error messages
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:01:33 GMT
Hi Dave,

thanks for the detailed answer.

The database contains about 40000 document and it's failing after a few hundred documents.
It's not always failing at the same document.

The output of all the documents that have been index so far is empty (i.e. [[]] ), because
they should not be included in the view. There are more views and some of them are already
completely indexed.

As I wrote in my other mail I am using my own viewserver written in Perl. It has a lot of
debugging features and I am pretty sure it returns the correct result. Also the couchdb log
shows that the output of a document indexed so far is [[]] .

I am using couchdb 1.2.1 and Erlang 13.2.4

 Thanks & Regards

Gerald