couchdb-user mailing list archives

From bryan rasmussen <rasmussen.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: attachments can't be found in couchapp?
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 17:52:45 GMT
> any rewriting rule that could prevent it? Can you share them?
>
> - benoƮt

nothing in my local.ini or default.ini has been changed from
installation, so I don't think that would be it?

There isn't a rewrites.json in the project either, but actually when I
look at the folder structure files are inside a folder vendor that is
not inside of _attachments, it looks like I can get to them if I move
the vendor folder inside of _attachments, and change the script that
writes their path to point to those files. I guess this wouldn't be a
bad thing would it?

Thanks,
Bryan Rasmussen