couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Russell Branca <chewbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data Visualization
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 04:38:55 GMT
I'm partial to D3.js, which is a powerful library for data manipulation and
provides good constructs for creating SVG based visualizations. It is not a
"charting" library though, but rather a library you would use to create
such a tool.

D3.js: http://d3js.org/

Two nice charting libraries on top of D3:

http://nvd3.org/
http://code.shutterstock.com/rickshaw/

-Russell