couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Lucas <lu...@cozycloud.cc>
Subject Seeking for a couch expert available in Paris
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:08:20 GMT
Hello list!

We are Cozy Cloud, a young startup developing an open source personnal
cloud. We aim at giving back control to users by giving them their own
cloud server. In your cozy, your data are centralised and can be shared
accross applications you develop or choose to install. To learn more about
the project, you can visit: https://www.cozycloud.cc

We've gladly chosen Couch Db to centralize storage of Data in Cozy. It's
great software but we experience some issues using it, we need to optimize
Couch to our infrastructure. For this reason, we are looking for a couch
expert to hire for a few days.

    As a couch expert,
    he/she would audit our infrastructure on couch
    he/she would provide us with actionable working solutions
    he/she would interact with our team and provide training and insights
on Couch

Ideally, someone with strong knowledge of the OpenSource world and
solutions that would share her/his opinion on our infrastructure is a must!

You shall be able to meet in Paris as you need for this mission to be able
to exchange face to face with the team.

If you think this mission could interest you or someone you know,
please email me directly or via contact@cozycloud.cc.