couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Lucas <lu...@cozycloud.cc>
Subject Re: Status of 1.2.1 and 1.2.0
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:22:32 GMT
Yes, Noah I still have problems. I pause them for few days, but still have
them.
We've update to 1.2.1

Thank's to answer.

1-> We see more couchdb instance bloked in their replication. More over
Couchdb crash sometimes and need a manual restart.
 In fact we link that to install of one our application.
 We try to copy a mail box. (So large web box).
 We open an issue for that :
    I could tell your more info about that if you want.

2-> Replication trough https
Update to 1.2.1 change nothing.
We have a signed certificate. We try with it and with selfsigned (and
desactivate checking in couch)

We replicate from the couchA to couchB.
CouchA is in a OpenVZ container and listen only localhost. Could access to
the Internet.
CouchB is in a openVZ container , on a other server, it listen the internet

we try
--> to route a port from host to CouchB directly. and do SSL with Couchdb.
--> to route connection on 443/80 with a reverse proxy Nginx to CouchB
where SSL/TLS is done by Nginx.
--> to route connection for 443 to 443 on the container but not do SSL on
nginx but with CouchSSL config.

In this three way to listen the internet from CouchB
We CAN'T do the replication from A.
But trough Curl or any Browser operations with Futon, it works.

Thank to your consideration

Lucas