couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: Curiosity how you use CouchDB in your web env.
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 17:19:37 GMT
> I'd personally *hope* that most people are serving CouchDB directly

How does everyone solve the security issue?  When I initially looked into
using couchdb from the browser I ran into a brick wall because I could
figure out no way to keep rogue JS code from trashing the DB.  I do access
much of the http interface from the browser but I have to go through the
app to validate all requests.