couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Serving Simple HTML page to Public IP from CouchDB
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 00:20:34 GMT
vhosting is based on the HTTP 1.1 "Host" header.

I think Chris already said he tried vhosting using the ip address and
was locked out of basic functionality, which makes sense.

You could bind a separate ip address as benoit says. You wouldn't even
need two NIC's on most linuxes, you can do that wacky binding thing
iirc.

B.