couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Gabriel <a...@barbalex.ch>
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2013 23:54:18 GMT
I have this view :
function(doc) {
if (doc.Gruppe && doc.Gruppe === "Flora" && doc.Typ && doc.Typ ===
"Objekt") {
 emit ([doc._id, doc._rev]);
}
}

It fetches 7900 documents with about 65 MB.

When I call it (from javascript) without the all_docs option, it runs o.k.
With the all_docs option it crashes Chrome but not Firefox (both newest
versions).

I've isolated the crash to this line of code:
$db.view('artendb/flora?include_docs=true"});

I'v created a view that directly fetches all docs:
function(doc) {
if (doc.Gruppe && doc.Gruppe === "Flora" && doc.Typ && doc.Typ ===
"Objekt") {
emit ([doc._id, doc._rev], doc);
}
}
It runs without problems in futon.

I've tested a bunch of the documents contained in the view on
http://jsonlint.com and they were all o.k.

Is there a way to lint the entire 65 MB of data?
What else could cause the crash in chrome?
What would you do to crush this bug?