couchdb-user mailing list archives

From TAE JIN KIM <snoweb...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: What does this warning mean?
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 22:51:21 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for your answer.
I believe, in XP, there are some issue to find right DLL somehow from ErLang...
Since I've been using my XP temporarily, I didn't want to have serious troubleshoot for this..
So...I just tried to install 1.1.2 version, and it looks like working ok...
I did couple of testing...like creating database and document...it seems working file..
However, when I tried to test for view...

I just created most simple basic temporary view and ran it...then I got this error message.

Error: EXIT

{{badmatch,
     {error,
         {enoent,
             [{erlang,open_port,
                  [{spawn,
                       "c:/PROGRA~1/Apache Software Foundation/CouchDB/lib/couch-1.1.2/priv/couchspawnkillable
./couchjs.exe ../share/couchdb/server/main.js"},
                   [stream,{line,1024},binary,exit_status,hide]]},
              {couch_os_process,init,1},
              {gen_server,init_it,6},
              {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}}},
 [{couch_query_servers,new_process,3},
  {couch_query_servers,lang_proc,3},
  {couch_query_servers,handle_call,3},
  {gen_server,handle_msg,5},
  {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}

Any idea why I am getting this error when I ran simple test view?..