couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Torusoft <>
Subject CouchDB for Mac 1.2.1 Binary will not load
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 22:13:51 GMT
Hi there,

We've downloaded and run the couchdb 1.2.1 binary for Mac.

After editing the bind_address field to the local IP of the server instead of, couchdb
fails to start up.

We've removed the binary and downloaded a new one, but the same error occurs.  When we open
the Apache CouchDB app, it displays an error saying the couchdb server had a problem.

Can you tell us how to remove whatever couchdb has installed so we can start over with a new

Thanks for any help,

Chris Marriott  |  Direct: 902-442-9333  |  Sales: 902-442-9330  |  Support: 902-442-9331  |  |
1668 Barrington Street, Suite 600  Halifax, Nova Scotia  B3J 2A2  Canada

View raw message