couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Pearce, Martyn" <Martyn.Pea...@gs.com>
Subject RE: Google Summer of Code topics
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 09:19:24 GMT
It would be a great published example/howto if you were willing to publish your code for that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Hahn [mailto:mark@hahnca.com]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 6:14 PM
To: user
Cc: CouchDB Developers
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code topics

>  Implement partial reads and updates of documents,

In case anyone didn't know, you can do partial updates right now with an
update handler.  I have been using one for some time that allows the app to
modify any part of a doc with a single http request.  It even allows one to
modify an attribute nested inside objects.  I've ended up using only this
for all updates.