couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating CouchDB installation
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 20:57:03 GMT
I guess nobody has any pre-cooked ideas. This should hopefully go away once
we move to a rebar mode. Benoit, am I right? We should be able to upgrade
CouchDB instances in-place.

Bob, do you have any ideas how do do this as it stands?

I guess you could start up a second instance of CouchDB, and do a
swap-over. Depending on your system, there could be a number of ways
you accomplish that.

--
NS