couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mike Harding <mikeyhard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts on a OAuth Proxy in front of CouchDB?
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:28:21 GMT
for example the REST API that I wrap around couch has a call e.g. POST
/myserver/create

If I make a signed request to this call how can I then use the OAuth
handler in couch to validate the request?

Surely you can only use the OAuth handler on signed requests sent to couch
specific REST calls (e.g. http://127.0.0.1:5984/_session)

mike