couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mike Harding <mikeyhard...@gmail.com>
Subject Help! 2-legged OAuth Example Anyone?
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 12:57:50 GMT
Hi All,

I'm using CouchDB 1.2.1 and I want to leverage 2-legged OAuth.

What I want to do is allow a external consumer application to create a
_users document (account) and provide the developer of the consumer app
with a consumer key and secret to protect requests.

I just cant for the life of me get my head around how I create a _user
document for the developer of the consumer application that includes the
allocated consumer key and secret and then can use the _users
authentication and authorization API to validate signed requests.

there is a bit of description here
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Link_Collection_Authentication_and_Authorizationabout
the structure of the _user document for an oauth user but I dont see
any practicial examples (ideally in php) that show how I can use the
integrated OAuth to authenticate consumer app requests.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks