couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Ramage <ryan.ram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node + Couch
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 21:16:20 GMT
Thanks.

Also, It's almost ready to work with the hoodie workers that jan and others
have been doing. Soon (as purely and example), when you have a gardener
watching your couch, you should be able to have a ddoc with this

{
    node_modules: "worker-img-process,worker-warm-views@2.30"
}

and gardener will get them from npm, install, run them (using the popular
forever package), and pass in the database info to the node process.

Now for those interested, you can help pitch in by making small reusable
node modules that work with couch.