couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Troy Farrell <t...@entheossoft.com>
Subject Fwd: CouchDB 1.2.1 on OS X 10.7 (Lion)
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 21:08:00 GMT
Hi CouchDB users,

I've build CouchDB with
https://github.com/cloudnode/build-couchdb

and built the OS X application with
https://github.com/cloudnode/couchdbx-app

but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make the application
distributable.  Here's what I mean.

When you build with build-couchdb, you have CouchDB that runs from a
specific location, with lots of absolute paths in the resulting files.
 When you wrap it up in the OS X application with couchdbx-app, it seems to
still refer to the same absolute paths.  It seems like there should be an
easy way to make the paths relative and put all the CouchDB-associated
files in the .app package.  What am I missing?

Thanks,
Troy