couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Frazee <>
Subject 400 Exceeded rewrite recursion limit
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 16:27:55 GMT
This is an active ticket on Couch's issue tracker (<>).
I thought I'd reach out to the users list for a fix, because it's keeping
me from launching.

Has anybody else experienced chronic (but not directly reproduceable) 400
"Exceeded rewrite recursion limit" errors? When it occurs, all rewrite
paths go down until the server is restarted.

If there's a way to implement my routes more safely, I'd be open to
suggestions. Most recently, I removed my open glob (* to *) but that has
not solved the issue.

You can read more about my configuration at the linked issue.