couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Changes, CouchDB Conf Berlin & The State of CouchDB
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 13:57:11 GMT

On Feb 5, 2013, at 14:50 , Aurélien Bénel <aurelien.benel@utt.fr> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
>> The next few slides show a [long list a few features](https://gist.github.com/rnewson/2387973)
that we’ll be working on. If you think anything is missing, let us know!

> Thanks a lot for this long awaited list :)
>
> I think this list should have some "publicity" on the official Web site.
> According to me, an easily "understandable roadmap" (aka "not JIRA") is indeed one of
the most important things to publish for an open-source software.

If you fancy helping, we should just move all of them, with their descriptions into discrete
JIRA tickets. If you feel like opening 50 tickets today, that’d be most welcome. Bonus points
for anyone who helps :)

Best
Jan