couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Charette <ioma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: futon as a couchapp
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 18:09:32 GMT
>> Will it be exposed to the user in futon itself so they can learn from it? Hard to
see from source.
> Not sure what you mean?
I mean as a database you can dig into.  Not hidden.

>> Would be amazing to use couch app itself to generate it or kanso.
> It's using grunt to build and deploy it (which has a wider user community).

Has anyone done work with grunt to use a dependency manager like kanso?

When I look at grunt I see very little in the way of helpers and support from a couchapp perspective.
https://github.com/elfsternberg/grunt-couchapp

Jeff Charette | Principal
We Are Charette
web / identity / packaging