couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Aurélien Bénel <aurelien.be...@utt.fr>
Subject Re: Changes, CouchDB Conf Berlin & The State of CouchDB
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 14:06:51 GMT
>> According to me, an easily "understandable roadmap" (aka "not JIRA") is indeed one
of the most important things to publish for an open-source software.
> If you fancy helping, we should just move all of them, with their descriptions into discrete
JIRA tickets. If you feel like opening 50 tickets today, that’d be most welcome. Bonus points
for anyone who helps :)

Well, I'm afraid I am a bit overbooked right now.

But my comment was more about keeping a "user friendly" features list easily accessible from
the Web site.
JIRA is probably very powerful but not "human readable" enough for someone who is just asking
himself if he will adopt CouchDB.

Regards,

Aurélien