couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro <dedalus2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: frameworks/tools for couchdb development
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:17:49 GMT

> Erica is an excellent tool for deploying local couchapps to couchdb:
> https://github.com/benoitc/erica
> Also, If you haven't already see: http://couchapp.org/page/index

I will look at Erica as soon as possibile, it seems ok for my job.
I didn't know the other link, it is interesting.

Another small question: I had many problem rendering html pages in
javascript, but it seem normal to follow this way with couchdb. Which
javascript templating library can I use?
Probably It is not a couchdb relevant topic,but I think you all have
thought at least one time to the problem. Note: I never used node.js ,
so I don't know very well the side part of the javascript world

Thanks very much for your help!
Alessandro