couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Charette <ioma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: frameworks/tools for couchdb development
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:45:22 GMT
> Thanks for the good news, but on the git repository I can't find any update
> https://github.com/kanso/kanso

Well the packages are actively managed and the package manager above doesn't have any issues
I have come across in the last 6 months using it everyday.  Maybe there are no commits because
there are no requests.  You should ask him if you have any ideas.

Jeff Charette | Principal
We Are Charette
web / identity / packaging

m  415.298.2707
w  wearecharette.com
e   jeffrey@wearecharette.com

On Feb 28, 2013, at 4:03 AM, Alessandro <dedalus2000@gmail.com> wrote:

>> If you look at http://kan.so/packages you will see it is actively maintained.  I
have been using Kan.so for a while an really like it.  I have learned a lot from the packages.