couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jim Klo <jim....@sri.com>
Subject Re: Help! 2-legged OAuth Example Anyone?
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2013 04:36:08 GMT
I have a simple couchapp for managing user tokens and secrets here:
 https://github.com/LearningRegistry/LearningRegistry/blob/master/couchdb/apps/kanso/oauth-key-management.json

Albeit it does use the BrowserID plugin for CouchDB.

It is specific to our use case however feel free to fork and modify.

There's also, in the same GH project some code the connects with Python via 2-legged OAuth.

Also, I have a Chrome Extension that does all the OAuth client stuff in JS:
https://github.com/jimklo/TheCollector

- Jim

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 16, 2013, at 4:58 AM, "Mike Harding" <mikeyharding@gmail.com<mailto:mikeyharding@gmail.com>>