couchdb-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: frameworks/tools for couchdb development
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 22:46:28 GMT
If you look at you will see it is actively maintained.  I have been
using for a while an really like it.  I have learned a lot from the packages.

You can automate pushes with

The example apps are nicely structured and should give you a good place to start.

Also, includes some nice helpers for dealing with importing data.

Any other couchapp / package managers for couchdb?
Jeff Charette | Principal
We Are Charetteweb / identity / packaging

m  415.298.2707

 From: Alessandro <>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 6:29 PM
Subject: frameworks/tools for couchdb development
Hi all,
  I'd like to use couchdb for a small project and I like to know which kind of tools or framework
can help me with it.
For example I gave a look at "kanso", but it seems abandoned since almost nine month ago.
I found few other tools, but they were older.

I need to write files locally, and test them on my pc before to publish the changes on the
server.. a very basic job, I think.

Which kind of tools can I use?

Thanks for your advices