couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tiger Nassau Inc <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User registration and email confirmation on CouchDB
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 16:25:11 GMT
Yes it is the job of the language not the db - you could hook up node (or php or python,...)
to listen for db changes then use a mail pkg like haraka in node - mikeal rogers talked about
this in berlin but have not seen any good code examples in this - we are looking at this using
php slim

Sent from my LG Mobile