couchdb-user mailing list archives

From David Tyler <da...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: custom conflict handlers?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 14:53:02 GMT
There's no way to handle conflicts that way at the db layer. If you do a
GET with conflicts=true as outlined at
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Replication_and_conflicts#Working_with_conflicting_documents,
you can get conflicting versions of the document hosted on the db, but that
doesn't do much for you at time of upload.

--David Tyler

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:23 AM, Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@meetinghouse.net