couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Wordit <wordi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User registration and email confirmation on CouchDB
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 01:29:05 GMT
Hi Jason,

Here's a separate minimal couchapp with only two buttons. One with,
one without a callback following BrowserId login. You'll see there's
no reaction and no console messages from the callback version.

http://wordit.iriscouch.com/browserid/_design/browserid/index.html

I copied and pasted the callback code from the readme.

Thanks,

Marcus