couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Pulkit Singhal <pulkitsing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User registration and email confirmation on CouchDB
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 04:03:25 GMT
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me that they've already done it or an
open source package on github exists. But in case that's not gonna happen,
I'm thinking that somehow using Node to watch over CouchDB and send emails
via http://documentation.mailgun.net/user_manual.html#sending-via-api would
be good.

Honestly if it could be as integrated (as Futon) for new user signups and
email confirmation, that would be just awesome. So I'm still sitting here
waiting fingers crossed to hear someone say that they've done it before!