couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Donal Simmie <donal.sim...@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 14:59:57 GMT
I am getting an os error on view creation for a certain database. All my
views for other databases are working but I cannot create any on this one
without it failing.

The error message is: os_process_error,{exit_status,0}}

I was trying a proper view but even this basic one is broken:

function(doc) {
  emit(1, doc);
}

Note:
I have been using Futon for view creation.
The all documents view is fine and documents themselves can be viewed.
I altered the default configuration file by adding a compactions section
with the following key/value pair: -default: [{db_fragmentation, "70%"},
{view_fragmentation, "60%"}, {from, "23:00"}, {to, "04:00"}].
The DB in question contains 3.6 GB of data.

Version: 1.2
Os: Mac OS X 10.8.2

The trace in the log file is available here: http://pastebin.com/AdrJ6jeB

Any suggestions please?