couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Donal Simmie <donal.sim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View creation error on specific DB
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:01:07 GMT
Update:

I deleted the largest document in the database, which was 14.6 MB and then
re-tried creating views from the js view server and they worked.

There are a still a number of docs which are 11 MB so the process hang must
occur at some value greater than 11 MB.

Note: I am using Chrome/Futon to create these views.