couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Miles Fidelman <mfidel...@meetinghouse.net>
Subject Re: serious problems w/ new install
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 17:05:16 GMT
Robert Newson wrote:
> The install root defaults to /usr/local/ so installing config stuff to
> /etc instead of /usr/local/etc would be non-standard (to say the
> least).

Fair enough.

> What version of SpiderMonkey do you have installed?

The directions I followed were based on using mozjs, with directions to
install libmozjs-dev libmozjs2d via apt, and to configure w/

./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-js-lib=/usr/lib --with-js-include=/usr/include/mozjs
--enable-init

looks like version 1.9.1.16-20 of both packages (the current one from
the Debian Squeeze repo.)