couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Holger Krekel <holger.kre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdbkit 10x slower than "Requests"?
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 23:12:29 GMT
I found the reason.  After i discovered that if i open a requests.Session
and perform requests from there, it became as slow as the couchdbkit
connection.  The issue is that couchdb by default seems to delay TCP
replies on a http-1.1 persistent connection.  Configuring couchdb like this:

       [httpd]
       socket_options = [{nodelay, true}]

makes couchdbkit indeed faster than requests.