couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documented API does not work.
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2012 18:26:22 GMT
The process in question exists only to service your request, so it
ends when your response returns in any case. A simple patch will send
a proper 400 for malformed requests of this kind.

B.

On 25 December 2012 16:57, Alex G <aleoo@solarapex.com> wrote:
> Great! And thank you for the explanation. It wasn't my goal to throw a thorn here as
it may have sounded. But I felt that putting the leading slash is not a complete resolution
of the problem if mochiweb crashes (even a single process) on malformed requests.