couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running couchdb remotely (from an interactive shell)
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 15:00:08 GMT
If you're reporting a bug in our init.d script (namely, that it fails
to daemonize couchdb correctly), then please open a JIRA ticket.

You do not need to restart couchdb just to change configuration,
though. Just use PUT's to :5984/_config/section/key -d 'value', and
couchdb will change internally and write out the new file.

I have some experience in managing remote couchdb nodes.

B.