couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Vander Wilt <nate-li...@calftrail.com>
Subject Re: can replicator work with cookies somehow?
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 19:54:24 GMT
I don't fully understand what you are trying to do, but it looks like the replicator does support
providing oauth tokens:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Replication#OAuth

Generally, the easiest way to replicate on behalf of a user is to set it replication as an
_admin, but provided an appropriate user_ctx property:
https://gist.github.com/832610#8-the-user_ctx-property-and-delegations

hth,
-natevw