couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stoo Goff <stoo.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote view looks different to localhost
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 12:51:39 GMT
The replication was a single run, rather than continuous and it was before
I set up any user accounts. It's not really the replication that's the
issue, though. If I ssh into the server and run

curl -X GET http://localhost:5894/muninn

I get different results to when I run the following command from my dev
machine:

curl -X GET http://user:pass@odin:5894/muninn

Where user:pass would be the admin account and odin is the remote server.