couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB crashes on startup on OS X with a space in the an added .ini path
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 05:12:44 GMT
Just checked and this is definitely an issue in couchdb:

$ ./utils/run -a  ~/Library/Application\ Support/test.ini
inis ["/Users/benoitc/work/couchdb/etc/couchdb/default_dev.ini",
      "/Users/benoitc/work/couchdb/etc/couchdb/local_dev.ini",
      "/Users/benoitc/Library/Application"]

Maybe an issue when passing the configuration to Erlang, the path may
not be encoded. I will have a look on that after the breakfast.

- benoît