couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB crashes on startup on OS X with a space in the an added .ini path
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 06:48:33 GMT
On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 6:23 AM, Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net> wrote:
> Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com>
> writes:
>
>> Just checked and this is definitely an issue in couchdb:
>>
>> $ ./utils/run -a  ~/Library/Application\ Support/test.ini
>> inis ["/Users/benoitc/work/couchdb/etc/couchdb/default_dev.ini",
>>       "/Users/benoitc/work/couchdb/etc/couchdb/local_dev.ini",
>>       "/Users/benoitc/Library/Application"]
>>
>> Maybe an issue when passing the configuration to Erlang, the path may
>> not be encoded. I will have a look on that after the breakfast.
>

> I fixed this issue a few times in the past, though I'm not sure the
> current state.  I'll see if I can isolate the individual changes that
> helped.  I believe it was mostly these three changes (in "git am"
> format):
>

> http://pastebin.com/HqdvhLm0
> http://pastebin.com/09zGsYsK
> http://pastebin.com/sDaYKcYm
>

> --
> dustin

Thanks the third one is more appropriate , it helps to figure what is
the problem. Unnfortunately the option parsing has changed too much to
just take your patch :) Quoytin $@ on last line of the script make the
option appear. Now I need to figure how to shift at the right position
in the  loop of parse_script_option_list. Maybe you can help on that
one?

- benoƮt