couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject [ann] rouch has its own site
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 07:58:43 GMT
Hi all,

Rcouch is a custom distributions of Apache CouchDB with many patches
and extensions.

In the refuge.io project, part of the new plan is to separate the
rcouch distribution from the refuge product. While still part of the
full project and compatible rcouch will differs in term of features
and core components from the refuge product. To ease its development
and support we created a new page. Also a mailing list has been
created from the project.

You can now find latest informations about rcouch on: http://rcouch.org

The Discussion group is hosted on google groups:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rcouch

You can of course join us on our IRC on freenodes: #refuge.io or just
in #couchdb .

A lot of features are coming this month in rcouch, so keep posted!

- benoƮt