couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: Exist test?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 06:28:24 GMT
I already pointed you to the Complete Guide book (see URL in my last post.) please read at
least the first few chapters, as I think they'll answer a lot of your questions.

--Jens     [via iPhone]

On Nov 5, 2012, at 8:30 PM, "Kevin Burton" <rkevinburton@charter.net> wrote:

> I understand the HTTP verb HEAD. But I was unaware that that verb was part of CRUD and
a REST interface, particularly in the CouchDB interface. Where can I learn more about HEAD
and the REST interface to CouchDB?