couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] CouchDB Conf & CouchHack Berlin, January 25th-27th, 2013
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:46:19 GMT
Hi everybody,

I am happy to announce CouchDB Conf & CouchHack Berlin:

    http://conf.couchdb.org/

CouchDB Conf is a one-day conference and a two-day Barcamp/Hackathon
for the CouchDB community by the CouchDB community.

The conference day will feature talks from all areas of CouchDB. The
two CouchHack days will be an open space for you, the community, to
fill out.

This event is is for you, the users and developers of Apache CouchDB
and related projects.

I’ve put the framework together, but I need your help. I need help
getting talks, coming up with hack ideas, providing food and drink,
and selling tickets.

If you fancy chipping in, let me know.

* * *

I’d like to encourage everybody here to submit to the Call For Speakers:

    http://conf.couchdb.org/#call-for-speakers (Ends December 10th)

If you have any questions, please get in touch.

Best
Jan