couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Yury <fas....@gmail.com>
Subject Re[2]: Clearing a database.
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 06:23:07 GMT

Sorry, but the question was "how to clean database" but not delete.
This is very different things.
For example if I have an integration with ElasticSearch:
- deleting: search engine doesn't delete documents from search index.
- cleaning (remove all documents): removes all documents from search engine

--
Yury Kisliak
mailto:fas.ysk@gmail.com