couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Burton" <rkevinbur...@charter.net>
Subject RE: Exist test?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 04:01:54 GMT
this driver. If there is another group or documentation that I don't know
about that would be more appropriate please direct me there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jens Alfke [mailto:jens@couchbase.com]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 6:52 PM
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Re: Exist test?

On Nov 5, 2012, at 3:02 PM, Kevin Burton <rkevinburton@charter.net> wrote:

> This sounds like a good idea but I am not sure how to implement it. Ideas?

I hate to say "RTFM", but . RTFM. It sounds like your next step should be to
read more about either CouchDB or the framework you're using, or both. It's
not a good use of people's time to re-explain the fundamentals when there
are already multiple sources of documentation.

For CouchDB, http://guide.couchdb.org is a decent place to start.

If it's the DreamSeat framework you need help with, it doesn't seem that
this is the right place to ask for it. I have never heard anyone mention it
here before. Hopefully it has its own mailing list or help forum.

-Jens