couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject NEW LIST for learning Erlang and CouchDB
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 14:58:14 GMT
Hey peeps,

Want to contribute, but don't know where to start, or don't know Erlang?

I'm pleased to announce that we have a new list for learning Erlang and
CouchDB.

The idea here is to provide a friendly, like-minded environment for people
who are interested in hacking on Couch to learn some Erlang.

Ask questions, get feedback, learn the codebase, and generally chitchat
with other CouchDB folk who are also learning Erlang. (As well as our core
hackers who will be around to help you if you get stuck or need guidance!)

Subscribe by sending an email to:

erlang-subscribe@couchdb.apache.org

(The mail archives will be up in a few hours.)

Thanks!

--
NS