couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <>
Subject Couch Developer IRC Meetup [Wednesday 2012/10/10]
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 19:58:36 GMT
hi everybody,

We are having a weekly IRC meetup for devs, wannabe devs, & in fact
anybody who's interested in improving #couchdb community, development,
docs, you name it.

The first one will be on Wednesday this week, 2012/10/10, at 9pm
Vienna time in irc:// channel, mainly cause
that works well for me personally. We can shift to a better slot in

I'll endeavour to keep some minutes, so that we can keep the
discussion active on dev@ and you're welcome to have a beverage or two
of your choice while we chew the fat.

There's a great link from Karl Fogel about developing OSS software[2]
if you're like me interested in how communities grow, and how we can
support that process.

NB decisions & discussion still need to happen on list, IRC will just
help give us some momentum. Hope to see you there!

View raw message