couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Pekka Olavi <pekka.korolai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB bleeding CPU
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:36:59 GMT
Thanks Dave and Robert!

Actually, from the ten threads spawned two are doing this, the other
about 10x more than the other. As far as I understand, the engine
should be doing nothing (it's almost empty, just on db with 2 design
docs and 4 normal ones), so this scheduling thingy Robert mentioned
seems like a good candidate to start with. I'm currently at R14B02,
I'll upgrade and see what happens with a newer version.

.p