couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Pulkit Singhal <pulkitsing...@gmail.com>
Subject case-insensitive comparison inside js script for map/reduce
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 06:46:00 GMT
I was wondering if there are already utility methods present in CouchDB
1.2.0 that perform a case-insensitive comparison?
I know its really easy to write one but if its there and its already part
of the core JS engine's exposed methods, I would rather not rewrite it.
I like how reusing the sum and avg methods that are already present in
CouchDB, simply makes sense.
So a case-insensitive comparison method is already there then can someone
tell me what its signature looks like exactly?

Thanks!